If you have a servant’s heart, a good driving record, and enjoy brightening people’s days, we’d like to talk to you about joining our team as a medical transportation specialist. We’re a premier Non-Emergency Medical Transportation company who is seeking compassionate and motivated employees and contractors who know Fort Worth. If you have a desire to help the elderly and mobility-challenged, we’d like to talk to you! If you own a clean, late-model sedan or wheelchair van, we may have a place for you too.
Experience in passenger transportation or healthcare is a definite plus, but we’re willing to train people with the right attitude and disposition. A desire to serve is the primary qualification. Our clients are often facing tremendous challenges, and we expect the interaction with our drivers to be the highlight of their days.
A successful candidate will meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Have a positive attitude, and a desire to serve the elderly and disabled
• Maintain a professional appearance.
• Be detail oriented and enjoy helping others.
• Be able to adapt to difficult or changing situations.
• Have a clean MVR, and pass a background check and drug test.
• Have reliable transportation to get to and from work.
• Have a smart phone and know how to use it efficiently.
• Be available to work weekends and/or nights.
Please forward your resume and references to email@example.com along with the best time for a phone interview. If you don’t have a resume, complete the form below, introducing yourself and tell us why you’re the right person for this position. We’re available morning, day or night. After a positive phone interview, a personal interview will be scheduled. The right candidate will be hired quickly, and will be paid during training.
Please complete the form and a member of our team will contact you.