Non-Emergency Medical Transportation specialist
Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $11.00 /hour
We’re looking for professional people who know Fort Worth and enjoy brightening people’s days. We are a premier Non-Emergency Medical Transportation company who is seeking people to take excellent care of our clients. Positions are available for employees using our vehicles, and contractors using their own late-model sedans and wheelchair vans. A successful candidate will meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Have a positive attitude, and a desire to serve the elderly and disabled
• Have a smart phone and know how to use it efficiently.
• Maintain a professional appearance.
• Be detail oriented and enjoy helping others.
• Be able to adapt to difficult or changing situations.
• Have a clean MVR, and pass a background check and drug test.
• Have reliable transportation to get to and from work.
• Be available to work weekends and/or nights.
Experience in passenger transportation or healthcare is a definite plus, but we’re willing to train people with the right attitude and disposition. A servant’s heart is the primary qualification. Our clients are often facing tremendous challenges, and we expect the interaction with our drivers to be the highlight of their days.Please forward your resume and references, along with the best time for a phone interview. If you don’t have a resume, send an email introducing yourself and tell us why you’re the right person for this position. We’re available morning, day or night. After a positive phone interview, a personal interview will be scheduled. The right candidate will be hired quickly, and will be paid during training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $25,000.00 /year